WHAT IS COOKIES?
A cookie is a is a small piece of data sent from a website and
stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the
user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism
for website to remember stateful information (such as items added in
the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's
browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in,
or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be
used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user
previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses,
passwords, and credit card numbers.
Copied from Wikipedia
If you use Sohag Developer website, both Sohag Developer website
activities on and off the Sohag Developer website, and store and
access some data about you, your browsing history, and your usage of
the Sohag Developer website.
This policy describes how both Sohag Developer website and other
website and how you can exercise a greater degree of control over
cookies. Please keep in mind that this may alter your experience with
our platform, and may limit certain features .
technical features of our website, like logging into user accounts
and implementing fixes and improvements to our platform.
- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Validate the authenticity of persons attempting to gain access to a specific user account
- Customize the ad experience for our users.
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
If you decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device by Sohag Developer website or our third-party Partners, you can adjust the settings on your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting to best meet your preferences. While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required
for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.